Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mormon Playlist

Here are some songs that i listen to not only on Sunday, but every day of the week. They are spiritual songs, but also some upbeat good songs that have good lyrics that you can sing along to. These are songs from EFY, Youth Conference, Mormon.org, Shadow Mountain Records, and more. I really love these songs, and i hope you will too. I really encourage everyone to listen to them!
1. I Am His Daughter-Nicole Sheahan
2. Courage To Stand Strong-Ryan Innes
3. Let It Begin-Julie Yardley
4. Keep On Walking By-LOL the Group
5. Nothin' Like The Summer-Carmen Rasmusen
6. Walking In Sunlight-Stephanie Mabey
7. Wait For It-Ben Truman
8. Let Us All Press On-Tabernacle Choir
9. You Melt The Madness-Jericho Road
10. If I Lose My Way-Jericho Road
ENJOY
(Avalable on CD's in stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown