Saturday, January 8, 2011

thoughts...

random thoughts i'm having...trust me, they are random.
I don't care what people think of me. All that really matters is that i am satisfied and happy. I think teenage girls worry too much about what their friends think, or if they are impressing the guy they like or whatever. That doesn't matter. As long as you are satisfied and happy that's all that counts.
Boys are drama. Teen girls are ment to have crushes, have drool moments where they sit and stare at 'their prince' and drool over him. Thats what girls are for. Right? Well for some girls, it seems that they always need a boyfriend and they need to make it known to the world. Why? You have your whole life to date. Why not wait till you're 16? I don't know, i guess my point is...I'm confused at why guys are all that matter these days. I guess i'm kind of contradicting myself. I talk about guys all the time. I'm just sayin'...Wait! You're prince charming will come along eventually, just give him some time.
A SMiLE. It can do alot. It is little and simple but can make a difference. S; it is Simple. It is a smile. It doesn't have to be huge. M; it is moving. It is the moment that counts. Cherish each and every smile you recieve then pass it along to someone else. I; it is incredible. It is something that can make someones day a little bit brighter. It can be a chain reaction. Make it happen. L; it is love. It is little. When you smile at someone, it makes them feel noticed, loved, cared about. Why wouldn't you want to make that happen for someone. E; it is easy. It seems easy and may sound even dumb, but really, it isn't. Give someone a smile and make someones day a little better. SMILE! :)
Ever heard the phrase "Attitude is Everything."? It's true.
A: A Choice. Our attitude is our choice.
T: Tought. It can be tough but only if you make it.
T: Tearing or uplifting. Your attitude can tear people down, or pull them up.
I: In charge. You are incharge of your attitude.
T: True. The fact is, Attitude is everything. 
U: Ugly or Uplifting. Your attitude decides how every situation will go.
D: Dominant? Nope. You control your attitude. You're in charge.
E: Everything. Attitude is everything. Right?
 This is one of my favorite videos eva. Listen to it. It is David Archuleta singing...before he was famous. He is beautiful...his voice is beautiful! :) Enjoy it!! 

Well those were just some thoughts that were for some reason needing to be let out. Anywho, i hope you all learned something from it. 



2 comments:

  1. Everything in that post is 100% true.
    A guy came between me and my best friend since grade 4. We are no longer friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i hope more girls realize that. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown