Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where to Begin?

****
Well ok, so on Monday (Yesterday) I had no school, so i woke up and chilled around the house for a little while. Then my cousin called me to see if i wanted to hang out. So i went over to her house. Her name is Jeli. She lives in AF. We watched T.V.; went for a walk; watched her brothers; played volleyball; went doorbell ditching; and made cookies. It was delightful. I had lots of fun! This picture is of our shadows on our walk. The sun was finally out!
We also pretended to play the piano. We both know a few songs, but we just goofed aroung and made up little songs. Some of them actually sounded pretty cool. It was funny though, her brother came in and said, "Whatcha playing girls?" He is super cute!
Then we took mirror pictures. Always fun right?! I don't know why, but i'm pretty sure every girl is obbssesed with mirror pictures. They are so much fun! Here are ours. We both kept looking away. We were never looking at the same thing! Except in this one :)
These are our coolio socks. We both love neon so that works out well. Bam, we are awesome!
So that was my monday. My day at Jeli's!By the way, Jeli is short for Annjelica. Thats her!
****
Allright so now it is Tuesday. This is what happened. I went to school. Yup, thats it, not much to it. Pretty boring. But when i got home i took some pictures of my little brother and his friend. They were running away from me. They said i was evil with a camera. So here they are running away from me. They even covered their faces with wood and sleds. :) Cute boys!

Here is a normal one of them climbing the tree. Pals Forever.
 
So that was my Tuesday laugh. Now for some reason i think that pictures can say alot. So here is a poem i wrote on top of a picture that describes it. To make it larger, just click on the picture. :) It's cheezy, but i felt like writing :)
(: Enjoy it :) P.S. Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes :)
****

1 comment:

  1. I think i'm gonna start doing more of those picture word thingies like i did above. They are pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown