Saturday, November 6, 2010

~MeGaLiCiOuS~

Man i didn't think that i would really 'miss' Megan, but now that i haven't seen her in almost a month, i realize that i do.
She came home almost every weekend for a little while, but she hasn't came home for 3 weeks and it is kinda wierd. I am super excited to see her the next time she comes home though. I want to hear about her college experience, and all her juicy advice she will hopefully give me. About her room mates, about the homework and whatever other cool stuff she has to say! I miss you Megan, and I wuv ya!! :)-TaEsHa

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's so hard to read, i didn't realize that it would make it hard to read. I'm a ding donnng! Hope you like it though.

    ReplyDelete

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown