Monday, November 1, 2010

The Other Side

This is my older sisters and brothers from my papa's side of the family when they were young. I am the adorable baby on their lap! BTW; This picture is from when we were children, so they are grown up now! Here is a little bit about them:
Brittany is currently on an LDS mission to China. She definetly stands out there, but i love her a ton, and she is a great example to me! She loves the Jonas Brothers and she loves music. She is a big goof ball and loves to laugh!
Travis is currently living in Manti with his wife. They are an adorable couple, and i love them to death!!! He is a pharmacist and a very smart boy. He is super tall and super handsome! His wife is gorgious and has the sweetest laugh ever! I love them!
Kasey is currently going to Dixie college. She is super tall and is gorgious. She is super fun to talk to and she is way funny! She is always laughing and she is so kind. She loves Hot Topic and she loves to read! I love her.
They are my other family who i love insanely. I do keep in touch with them and i love them to death. I hope to see them all soon! :)~TaEsHa~

(L to R) Brittany (aka Nikki); Travis; Kasey and Me.


2 comments:

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown