Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So yesterday was Thanksgiving Day.

 It was quite the delight. I woke up and watched Twilight...then i found out we were going to my aunts church for our Thanksgiving. So i got ready and we set off. We got to the church at 12:45ish and we were one of the first ones there, so we waited for all the cousins to get there and then we ate. I ate ALOT! Not as much as i could've, but it was still alot! I had mashed potatoes, (the best part!) corn, stuffing, a ton of my grandmas home maid roles, pounds of turkey, jello, pie, gravey, fruit salad, and probably more than even that. I enjoyed it though. After dinner, my cousin Dolores and i went and found chalk and we coloreed on the white boards throughout the church...and yes we earased them after. We walked into a room and there was a wheel chair in it...and yes we took it. We rode around the church doing turns, flips, and a bunch of fun stuff. I learned that *WHEEL CHAIRS ARE DANGEROUS*

. After awhile of playing around the entire family went to my Grandma's house and hung out there. Most of the boys went downstairs and played with the toys and watched movies but me, and my 2 cousins that are around my age stayed upstaris with the adults. Eventually we got bored of their old talk and we started drawing on my black skinny jeans with the chalk...after about 10 minites, my black skeany jeans were white skinny jeans. There was chalk drawings all over my pants. It looked awesome!!! We then read books to our baby girl cousin. It was fun too. Sabrina (one of my cousins) decided we should do eachothers hair, so we did, and we looked crazy. Sabrina gave me and Dolores back rubs and face rubs, and weird other stuff...we had a blast though. Then when people started to leave, us girls asked our parents if we could all sleepover at grandmas...we crossed our fingers!!! But it was a no :( But it was fun anyway. The reason we couldn't sleep over, was because i had to clean my room and bathroom, Sabrina had to clean her room, and Dolores..well Dolores was staying at grandmas anyway. But there is always next time. We said our goodbyes and then we all departed. When i got home i decided to watch a bit of TV, so i did...i turned it on and Taylor Swifts realease was on; So i watched it. It was awesome. I love Taylor! After a while of TV i went to bed and dreamed of how the day went, and how i can look forward to Christmas now. We can put up decorations and our tree, and everything else Christmasty!! Anyway, that was my Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas....almost....
Look at these cool Christmas trees...people actually have these...WOW!







    

1 comment:

  1. i like the 6th one down...the one made out of bottles. That one is my favorite.
    ~TaEsHa~

    ReplyDelete

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown