Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

~Live Thanksgiving Daily~
What are you thankful for? Think about it. We should think about what we are thankful for before we go right to what we want and think we need for Christmas. Live in the thanksgiving spirit daily. I am thankful for my family, food and clean water, my house, all the 'things' that i have, my clothes and shoes, weather, my mom, my parents, the church, good friends, the good examples around me, nice people, the saviors sacrifice, school (even though it sucks sometimes), and so much more! Make your own list and hang it up were you can see it daily. Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. For you Kei!!! (yo daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown