Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waterfall

Today I hiked up to a near by waterfall close to my house with some of my cousins and my brother Josh. It was super fun. We found a fox cave, frozen waterfalls, carvings in trees, and much more. But my favorite part was the frozen icicles all over the trail. The icicles were as big as a person and super long and pointy! It was really fun to see my cousins and my brother get so excited to find something new and to see the waterfall. When we finally arrived at the waterfall we ate our lunch and ran around. While we were up there, two of the boys had to take a pee, so they went in a tree. We then headed back down to civilization. I had fun and i think they did too. Once we got home the cousins played at our house and we watched some T.V. to warm us up. The cousins left after awhile and then everyone went about there day, but the hike was a blast, even though it was super cold!!! Today i am super thankful for the Heater and for hot chocolate!!!
I love hot cocoa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown