Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

This Christmas was pretty legit!
On Christmas Eve the elves always bring us PJ'S! Here are mine this year!
 
 Our tradition is that all the kids sleep in the smae room on Christmas Eve night. I don't know why, but it is always really fun. When we woke up we were super excited! We went down stairs were our parents were waiting and saw what Santa brought us. Here was my reaction! Hey, my shirt matches the word...LUCKY!
 
 Here are some pictures:
My Pile! Santa new what i wanted! Thanks Santa! :)
Here are some pictures up close of a few things i got!
Makeup!
 
New Camera!
 
Hair Dye!
 
David CD and Book!
 
A new purse and backpack!
 

Scarves and clothes!
 



Jeans!
 
New Moon sweater!
 
New Pillows! (I LOVE Pillows)
 
This is how th Pillows look on my bed!
 
So i had an awesome morning. After a while my grandparents came to see us and what we got. This is them!
 
Then we went to our family Christmas Party. Here are some pix!
 
Cuzzzins!
 
Grandparents!
 
It was indeed the best! I had a blast! When i got home my sister Lindsey took some pictures of me in my new clothes. Here are a few!
 


Pretty legit huh?! Ya!
Here are some misc pix from through out the day. There aren't a lot because pretty much my whole family said if i posted any pix of them, they would personally kill me...so ya...   :)
Christmas Mornin'!
Our new dog!
 
To the party!
 
Jordan (AKA Justin Bieber!)
 
Josh obbsessed with his DS thingy. He is playing with our cuzz!
 
Jordan chillin' in his room!
 
The guy that is picking up the baby...yep him, he is goin' on a missiom. His fair-well is tomorrow! Good for him!
Our decorations and Christmas tree (Pathetic and cute!) Those are our new ornimants on the fireplace! And our home made wreath done by Josh! He is quite the artist!
 


So that was my pretty legit Christmas 2010! It was super fun and exciting!!! Now its over :( But of course we must never forget the true meaning of Christmas! Christ's birth! Christmas is really just Jesus's B-day! Keep that in mind! Merry Christmas 2010!







2 comments:

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown