Friday, December 31, 2010

Misc...

Ok so here are some random memories from Christmas break!
Ok so on Sunday (the day after Christmas) i dressed my cousin up like Justin Bieber. How do ya like it?
The real Justin
My cuzin Sabrina as Justin

It was pretty dang fun!

I was doing my makeup in my bathroom and my brother Josh walks in and says, "Does makeup hurt?" And i said no and then he said, "I want some!" So i did his makeup and he rubbed it off. Here is how it turned out:


He looks like an axe murderer! Anywho thats what happened!

Here are a few nature pix that i took with my new camera..




I am pretty proud of them. Well thats all for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown