Friday, December 17, 2010

Sum uv my favrit frazes

Katy Perry-Firework
You don't have to feel like a wast of space
Your original, cannot be replaced

Miley Cyrus-The Climb
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast i get there
Ain't about whats waiting on the other side
It's the climb

Colbie Caillat-Never Told You
I miss everything about you
Without you

Journey-Don't Stop Believin'
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on...
Don't stop believin,
hold on to that feelin'

Jericho Road-Melt The Madness
When the world is spinning out of conrol
You stop the struggle
Lord, it's your love that brings sweet
rest to my soul
And my heart knows
You melt the madness

Jenny Jordan Frogley-Stand in Holy Places
No matter where i travel
His spirit's guiding me
With the lord as my captain
There is a peaceful port in me

These are some of my favorite inspirational lines and phrases. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown