Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Allready?

I can't believe 2010 is allready over. Seriously, it's crazt how time flies. And i am so scared to be 15...i don't really now why, i guess just because i'm seriously growing and getting older. That freaks me out! Anyway, Here are some of my new year goals in no paticular order! They are cheezzyy but serious to me.

1. Be more active. I am so lazy!
2. Be a better sister. I'm kind of a jerk.
3. Be a better friend. I am in a bad mood alot. Sorry friends...
4. Get organized. I am so unorganized, it is insane. (Is that how you spell it? (Hehe))
5. Save my money and get a new wardrobe. I am falling apart. But Christmas was nice!
6. Obey my parents more. I'm very defensive...we will leave it at that.
7. Have fun. I have no life. I'm such a bum!
8. Write in my journal, or record somehow. Does this blog count? (Hehe)
9. Attempt to only listen to good, pure music. This will be a real challenge.
10. Talk to people. I am really social if i know the person, but i don't think i'm all that friendly.
11. Be a nicer person in general. I need to be less dramatic...sorry parents

So basically; Be nicer, More responsible, and choose the right i guess. Here goes nothin'. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown