Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it Snow!

This is just another journal entry...
 I woke up to get ready for school and the power was out (BTW, they even told about the power outage on the radeo, so it was pretty official. It was all of PG)...so i looked outside and BAM white snow everywhere. It was pretty intense. So i went back to bed and when my mom woke up, we lit some candles and got a flashlight and i got ready in the dark with a candle. It was hard but really fun! The power came back on at 7:06 for us and then i got dressed and went to school. But the adventure had just begun! We were driving to school and there was so much traffic! There we people stuck in the middle of the road, there were people honking, it was awesome! When i finally got to school we saw a lady in the middle of the parking lot and her tire had flung off. She was stuck there with only three tires...it was so sad but funny. Well then i was woried about being late to my first final which was at 8:00 and i was entering the building at 7:58...literally. I walked inside and my teacher for my first final, books it inside and i realize, he just got there too! So i ran to class and the teacher wasn't there. He was getting our tests, so thankgoodness he was late too! He didn't mark roll...thankgoodness! So i took my finals throughout the day...well on my way out to the car, i stepped in a foot tall puddle of slush. It was cold, and my pants got all wet! And to add to that, i had thin little converse on...BAD IDEA! Haha, so today was a blast, i love snow and i think i did pretty good on my finals! We will have to see. So that was my day :) Let it Snow!


The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain." -Author Unknown